Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Retracing my steps





I have decided I need to revive my old {as in time, not use} cleaning schedule in an effort to get myself together. The broken record skips again. I have been cleaning out carloads of donations from our house, and that makes me think it should be easier to keep everything clean. Who knows? So, if I remember correctly, there is a daily and weekly list, and according to everything else I have read {here's one} there ought to be about ten other lists for more periodical items such as drains and furnace filters, but let's start simple.




Daily:
Make beds
sweep
at least one load of laundry
dishes after each meal
open mail/sort
10 minute clutter pick up

Weekly:
monday: bathroom/disinfect doorknobs & handles
tuesday: bedrooms/hall /mirrors
wednesday: kitchen/dust baseboards
thursday: floors in living/dining room/dust furniture
friday: sheets/pets
saturday: my room

Ideas? Changes?

Drinking EmergenC, Alice

No comments: